One of the things I want to start posting, is updates on the bikes i'm working on. So here goes;
- 1975 CB400F- I got my OUTEX exhaust this weekend and have it installed. Next up is running my oil lines and finishing the front & rear brakes
- 1970 CB175- I recently stripped it down to the frame and painted it satin black. The motor was cleaned last night and put back in the frame. I'm waiting on exhaust gaskets and the CL175 exhaust will be installed. Once I get the swingarm seals, the rear wheels, shocks, and swingarm will go back on. This bike will be a brat bike and all wiring will be hidden withing the frame rails.
- 1975 GL1000- Got the carbs wrapped up last night. The tank is sitting with Vinegar in it to remove a failed KREEM gas tank sealer.
- 1981 CB650- Parts have been ordered to replace the bad stator.
- 1993 DR650- Carb is back to stock jetting, new petcock is on the tank. Just waiting on the missing parts for the stock airbox and that will be wrapped up.
- XS650- About to rock & roll on this bike. I'm going to mount the headlight and start wiring the bike.
- 1974 CB550f- The motor is going to get a compression test and leak down this week. If all is in spec, the bike will begin to get assembled.
- PUCH Moped- I will get it on the lift once the CB175 is back together and see why it won't start.
- 1969 CB350- I picked up the parts from powder coat this morning and it's ready to have a roller soon. Going to order the 2nd over pistons and get the top end wrapped up in the coming weeks.
I'll post a weekly update on all the bikes, going forward.